Founded by Tom Kulzer in 1998, AWeber is privately owned, profitable, with zero debt, and is not seeking outside investors. Currently 65 talented professionals make up the AWeber team, and the company continues to hire while helping more businesses expand and adding more powerful email marketing features.
In addition to helping numerous small businesses increase sales, retention and profits through its services and free email marketing educational resources (blog, videos, webinars), AWeber's history of innovation and industry leadership includes:
* First to syndicate email newsletters to Twitter
* Drag-and-drop Web Form Generator with hundreds of templates
* Among the first to offer RSS-to-email tools for small business blogs
* Released an API and apps for Facebook, Wordpress and other SMB marketing tools
* Expanded its leading customer support to 7 days a week