- SafeWay Transport Partners
- American Trucking Association
- Transportation Intermediaries Association
- Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals
- Transportation Marketing and Sales Association
- Retail Industry Leaders Association
- Illinois Trucking Association
- Illinois Truck Driving Championship Organizational Committee
- North American Transportation Management Institute Saftey Committee
- Certified Claims Professionals Accreditation Council
- Commercial Vehicle Safety Alliance
- National Safety Council
- Professional Truck Driver Defensive Driving Instructors and SmartWay â€“ United States Environmental Protection Agency
To date, the TSE companies have moved over 75,000 loads for small businesses, in the process, saving them 10-15% annually. As a brokerage with a full truckload carrier, TSE identifies cost saving strategies and coordinates shipments at the lowest price. They also offer less than truckload carriers (LTL) specifically for small businesses. LTLâ€™s transport smaller shipments, and with TSEâ€™s extensive network of LTLâ€™s, they ensure that shipments are moved together, saving their customers money.
The TSE companies work with over 3,450 small businesses nationwide. TSE understands that a sound third party logistics provider is crucial to a small businessâ€™ success; if a load doesnâ€™t arrive on time, a business could lose money or customers, so TSE doesnâ€™t fail. TSE ensures that every load arrives on time, no exceptions. They work with small businesses during store openings to guarantee timely shipments, and they provide expedited services when a small business has an inventory shortage.