Customers Bank's "High Tech, High Touch" approach gives small businesses easy, efficient access to a full range of support services, from payroll to credit lines, to online and mobile banking, to remote deposit capture. Their customer service efforts concentrate on relationship banking, personalized service and the ability to make quick credit and other business decisions.
Chairman/CEO Jay Sidhu is widely recognized and has addressed conferences worldwide on business leadership. He holds an MBA from Wilkes College, where he helped establish the Jay Sidhu School of Business Leadership, and is a graduate of Harvard Business School's Leadership Program.
- Pennsylvania Bankers Association
- National Association of Government Guaranteed Lenders
- Independent Community Bankers Association
- Central Bucks Chamber of Commerce
- Main Line Chamber of Commerce
- Delaware County Chamber of Commerce
- Wayne Business Association
- Newtown Square Business & Professional Association
- Greater Reading Chamber of Commerce & Industry
- Mercer Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Greenwich Chamber of Commerce
Customers Bank works closely with entities such as the Pennsylvania Community Development & Finance Corp., local Chambers of Commerce, and academic institutions to develop innovative programs to support small business, job development and educational training. Chairman/CEO Jay Sidhu founded Wilkes College's Sidhu School of Business & Leadership, whose purpose is to instill in students the values, knowledge and skills they need to be successful leaders in their professional and civic lives.