President Mark Moore, COO John Mahony and Managing Partner Bill Peppler created Kavaliro to foster hope and innovate personnel in jobs across the US. Today, Kavaliro has about 403 staffing professionals working to help jobseekers obtain the success they have been striving for. Kavaliro increased in revenue from $1.5 million in 2009 to nearly $12 million in 2011.
- Advisory board member for ITT Technical Institute
- advisory board member for Winter Park Technology Academy
- director for the UCF Foundation’s Annual Fund Committee
- Business Mentor for the UCF Professional Selling Program
- member of the UCF Alumni Association
- member of UCF Golden Knights Club
- member of Central Florida IT Society
- member of the Help Desk Institute
Kavaliro delivers unmatched quality and service to clients by eliminating needless management protocols; putting people back to work is what they do best. Kavaliro supplies businesses with qualified applicants and gives jobseekers the opportunity to find careers. They relieve businesses of agonizing over stacks of resumes and bring the strongest professionals to the appropriate doorstep. Having placed hundreds of people in the workforce, Kavaliro has a strong influence in the business sector.
Bill Peppler came on board to help Kavaliro with sales and operations in the Southeast Region after gaining more than 14 years experience in the technology, financial staffing and consulting industries of Seattle, Orlando and San Diego. Having worked for companies such as Microsoft, Amazon.com and Boeing, Peppler’s commercial experience complemented Kavaliro’s government staffing acumen perfectly. He is continually finding new ways to improve Kavaliro and is instrumental in its success.