Since the opening of her business she has also been published as an author and contributor in numerous publications such as: Execunet (2006) and AAPS (2010-2012). In 2011 the Boston Business Journal wrote an article titled: Hire Calling: Recruiting Firm Founder Not Afraid of Risks.
- AAPS (American Association of Pharmaceutical Scientists)
- IPS (Integrated Project Services)
- American Society of Quality
- American Public Health Association
- American Statistical Association
- American Society for Clinical Pharmacology & Therapeutics
- American Association of Pharmaceutical Scientist
- Parental Drug Association
- American Society of Gene Therapy
PharmaLogics Recruiting has seen exponential growth since its opening in 2003. In 2009 there were just 4 employees, 16 employees in 2010, and 20 employees in early 2011. This year employees have doubled in size to 40 and are poised to have 50 by this year’s end which proves how innovative Megan’s Anti – Fee Agency approach has become. By putting profit back into the business, she has not only been able to create jobs but also add two new locations, one in boston and san francisco in addition to the corporate headquarters in braintree. 2012 also marked the beginning of new departments and functionalities within the company including: an HR function, Marketing group, and social media and PR functions.