Hollis advocates on behalf of her clients for tactics and airtight agency processes that generate qualified website traffic and measurements that optimize how this traffic gets converted into actions, leads and sales. As a result, WebAdvantage.net has cultivated an impressive client roster of both national and regional clients including Nokia USA, Johns Hopkins University, ENDO Pharmaceuticals, Nature Made Vitamins, K’NEX Construction Toys, and Visit Baltimore.
- Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)
- Member of the Greater Baltimore Tech Council. Balihoo Product Advisory Board
- CEO Club
- Philadelphia Interactive Marketing Association
- Eastern Technology Council
- Greater Washington Entrepreneurs Exchange
- eWomen Network
- Harford County Economic Development Advisory Board
- Harford County's Small Business Development Center
- Harford County Chamber of Commerce
- Association for Interactive Marketing's Online Promomotions Council
- Maryland Business Roundtable for Education's Teen Web Project
She has actively participated in development and advisory boards for industry, trade, charitable and business organizations, including: Harford County’s Small Business Development Center; Harford County Economic Development Advisory Board; co-founding Greater Baltimore Technology Council’s Digital Bridge Initiative; Maryland Business Roundtable for Education’s Teen Web Project, and the Governor’s Workforce Investment Board Information Technology Steering Committee.
Thomases pioneered innovative programs that consistently enhanced her clients’ image and bottom line, spearheading her agency’s impressive growth well after the Internet boom and subsequent bust. Thomases started her firm by hiring female professionals who temporarily or permanently left the workforce to have and/or raise children. She developed flexible, family-friendly policies and procedures for in-house employees and telecommuters.
Nominated by Douglas Smith