Peggy's books and booklets include:
- Computer Magic! in Word 2007
- Conquer Email Overload with Better Habits, Etiquette, and Outlook 2007
- Get Organized at Work and Make It Easy
- Just Show Me Which Button to Click! in PowerPoint 2007
- Shameless Self-Promotion: Do-It-Yourself SEO-Search Engine Optimization
- The Time Management Memory Jogger™
- Up to Speed On Your BlackBerry
She has appeared on and in CNN, TODAY, NPR, SUCCESS, Entrepreneur, O-The Oprah Magazine, Health, Essence, Good Housekeeping, Real Simple, Smart Money, Fitness, Black Enterprise, Self, Men's Health, MyBusiness, and many more.
Peggy continues to help thousands of busy people learn how to spend less time working but get more done. She conducts free lunch 'n learn events for small business owners, as well as affordable workshops and Webinars. Her award-winning technology blog, SUITE Minute, and her Web TV show, SUITE Minute TV, feature how-to videos on computer tips, tricks, and gadgets that make work easy.
Nominated by Ileane Smith