Nominations for the 2014 Small Business Influencer Awards are Now Open
July 10, 2014
It’s time again for the annual Influencer Awards! We’re now in our fourth year and continue to see more and more nominations for fabulous folks doing wonderful things in the small business community.
You can nominate your favorite people, companies, and apps now through August 29, 2014.
As always, we’re accepting nominations in the following categories:
- News Outlets (media companies)
- Corporations (providers of products and services to the small business market
- Media (individual journalists, reporters, broadcasters, bloggers)
- Leaders (executives or other key employees that are part of corporations serving the small business market)
- Experts (mavens, authors, speakers, consultants)
- Apps (software, mobile apps, tablet apps)
However, this year, we’ve also added two special categories:
- Small Business Marketing Campaign of the Year
- Small Business Growth Story of the Year
We want to share examples of noteworthy work done by small business consultants or vendors, especially in the areas of marketing campaigns and business growth. So if you’ve got a great case study of how you’ve helped a client in one of these areas, please nominate yourself!
After Nominations Comes Voting
Once nominations close at midnight on August 29, 2014, we’ll open up voting to the community until September 15, 2014. You can vote for each nominee once. Then our Judges will make their selection for the Top 100 Influencer Champions.
After that, we’ll host our Influencer Awards ceremony in October 2014 in New York City! It's always a fabulous opportunity to mix and mingle not only with our Influencers but also other key members of the small business community as well as well-known journalists and industry leaders.